Do you want to get rid of all the extra hair on your arms? Are you one of those who are like a clean and less hairy face? Do you find yourself a little unattractive amidst others with less hairy appearances? Don’t despair! You can lose your extra bit of hair as well. Get a much faster and quicker hair removal using a laser hair removal machine. Unlike the past, you don’t have to visit the dermatologist to get the task accomplished. With a laser hair removal solution, there is no need of specialized hands for the procedure to be carried out.
You can save a lot of extra money over the long haul with a DIY laser hair removal machine. The results are effectively and quickly delivered to the user. The laser hair removal machines are an absolutely excellent alternative for the hefty professional appointments. For example a great do it yourself machine is the Gentlelase by Candela which offers fast and efficient removal of hair. You need to find the device that best suits your need and proceed accordingly.
- Notice the colour of the hair you’re willing to remove.
- Observe the skin tone.
Now that you know the 2 factors there are a few other precautions involved with laser hair removal.
- Avoid waxing while using the machine.
- Avoid using he machine on darker skin regions.
- Thickness of your hair is a factor.
How to use the device?
The pain level involved with laser hair removal is quite small. It is typically compared to a prick. The pain felt depends on the sensitivity of the skin. Prior to using the machine, you should ensure the presence of all the necessary items in the package. Gel for skin protection, user manual, safety equipment should all be present inside the box on purchasing. Always ensure a manufacturer’s warranty as well.
What are the steps to use the machine?
- Play the DVD supplied with the laser hair removal kit.
- The machine produces the best results on hair that have been trimmed to a shorter length (1-2 mm).
- If you’re planning to undergo the complete treatment, test a patch of hair 24 hours prior to the treatment.
- Be careful of every area undergoing the process due to variation in skin colour.
- It is not advisable to try out sun bathing, sun tanning machines etc. prior to the laser hair removal treatment at home.
- Laser hair removal machines should be used upon areas mentioned on the user’s manual only.
- One of the many important tips is to avoid any swimming for at least 48 hours. This is to stay away from chlorine content in the water.
Above mentioned points covers for the necessary steps involved during the treatment. But it isn’t over yet. An ideal laser hair removal treatment isn’t complete even after the treatment as there are a few post treatment steps involved.
What are the post treatment steps?
- An important thing to notice is the redness causes on the areas of application after the treatment. It is due to the removal of hair follicle. It fades away within 24 hours.
- Avoid, plucking, waxing or any direct hair related treatments after the laser work on it.
- Bleaching is strictly prohibited as it promotes to the removal of pigments.